We need your 10% effort!
That’s right… Donors continue to respond to our call-out as we approach the home stretch and, as a result, we now only need 10% more to reach our Campaign Goal for this year! So if you haven't made your monthly pledge, one time gift or employee payroll deduction commitment, now's the time!
The United Way of PEI’s annual Campaign is still in full swing. And we’re grateful for the generous and continued support that Islanders provide to their community through the United Way of PEI.
To date, we are at 90% of our goal to reach $952,000 by the end of March.
Over the past 4 years, your support through the United Way of PEI has helped:
- 7 families to have a roof over their heads through Habitat for Humanity
- Families to overcome gambling addictions through Family Services PEI programs
- 268 children, last year, to have a fun and safe summer break through the Adventure Group
- 19,970 healthy breakfasts that were served last year to children through the Summerside Boys & Girls Club
- and so many important programs and services that you can read more about on our website.
BECOME PART OF THE SOLUTION. HELP US CLOSE THE 10% GAP…
· Go to https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/15072 to donate on-line.
· If you’ve got a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other special event coming up, consider asking your guests to make a donation to the United Way of PEI instead of gifts or flowers.
· To commemorate someone’s life or the loss of a loved one, consider requesting that donations to the United Way of PEI be made in lieu of flowers.
· Choose to designate your donation to our Scholarship Fund for local high school graduates to help further their post-secondary education.
· Visit us at our office located at 180 Kent Street in Charlottetown.
· Or call toll-free 1-877-902-4438.
Your financial support builds better, safer, and healthier communities across our Island. Together, we are one Island family. Together, we are possibility…