Food Security Grant Program
The goal of this Food Security Grant program is to ensure Islanders have access to abundant, affordable and nutritious food.
The priority population of this Food Security Grant program is people who experience, or are at risk of experiencing, food insecurity.
The desired strategy outcomes for this Food Security Grant program are:
- People can access healthy, nutritious food
- People have knowledge and skills to handle, prepare and consume healthy and nutritious food
- People have increased food sovereignty and less reliance on traditional food supports
- People have an opportunity to come together around food to foster community and change
- People experience a measurably more coordinated and collaborative food system that is more sustainable and less duplicative
Food Security Grant application package: