We are hiring for the role of Data Specialist and Admin Support
Job Title: Data Specialist and Admin Support
Reports To: Finance and Operations Manager
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 per year for 35 hours/week (fulltime, permanent)
United Way of Prince Edward Island
The United Way of PEI works to improve the lives of Islanders by investing in local charitable organizations and communities focusing on alleviating poverty, improving the health and strength of our communities and enabling our kids to be all that they can be.
Overview of Position:
Key Responsibilities: Data Specialist
- Input and process all donations and receivables ensuring accuracy of donor’s financial and contact information into UWPEI’s donor/customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Maintain regular updates and maintenance to the CRM system.
- Maintain proper structure of all accounts within the CRM system.
- Develop and implement donor tracking system highlighting individual’s donor history, trends, new and lapsed donors.
- Identify and inform Fund Development team of new and lapsed donors.
- Implement and coordinate donor recognition protocol donor giving hierarchy
- Provide specialized donor report to UWPEI staff as requested
- Prepare and submit national results and/or reports to UWs coordinating campaigns.
- Prepare charitable tax receipts for eligible donations on a monthly and annual basis.
- Work with Finance and Operations Manager to balance CRM system with accounting system weekly.
Key Responsibilities: Admin Support
- Provide administrative support to UW team, including answering phones, management of office supplies, file management, and other duties.
- Work with team and external service providers to manage internal information technology, cybersecurity, and software.
- Prepare annual mail out to current and prospective individual donors.
- Assist with all UWPEI events and community initiatives.
- Act as UWPEI representative and resource to community and public.
- Assist Finance and Operations Manager in maintaining efficient office operations.
- Assist CEO with board meeting planning, minutes and communications.
- Documenting operational processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or relevant education/work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Microsoft 365 would be an asset
- Experience working with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Experience in CRM systems would be an asset
- Extremely detail oriented
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Data Specialist and Admin Support" by June 24th, 2022.